Tuesday 6 May 2014

I believe



I have always admired Audrey Hepburn for her timeless beauty and inspiration. The way she had touched people’s lives will never be forgotten. Here’s my version of I believe as a tribute to my fair lady!

I believe in making sweetness an everyday thing
I believe in saying things with love
I believe in looking awesome all the time
I believe in gazing at stunning sunsets
I believe in holding someone’s hand while walking
I believe in wishing upon a star
I believe in dancing till your heart's content
I believe in being beautiful inside out
I believe in unrequited love
I believe in fluttering like a butterfly
I believe in chasing rainbows
I believe in laughing hard and crying harder
I believe in simple joys and pleasant surprises
I believe in having a strong mind and a strong heart
I believe in taking a leap of faith
I believe in being a hopeless romantic
I believe in falling in love deeply, madly, and truly
I believe in God's amazing favor



No comments:

Post a Comment